Thursday, September 14, 2023

Softball, Ton, and Driving Range

 Andrew and I decided to take Brooke to the driving range.  She has left handed clubs but haven't been used for a while.  She was pretty good. It was super hot though.  I had to rest because my back hurt from carrying my clubs over from the car.  





Jack and Andrew at the Rec softball game  they did great.  Jack is batting.  I think they lost.


Andrew is the third base coach for this inning


I was tending the Ton so I took him with me.  It is the only time he likes me is if we are going in the car







The Ton decided to get the cheese off the counter and he ate it right out of the pkg.  I was in the other room and couldn't figure out what he was doing..




Ton was so glad when Brooke got back


No comments:

Post a Comment