Friday, March 22, 2024

A Club Surprise

 We have been playing some golf.  Jack has a plethera of clubs from the garage.  He has some of the very beginning clubs someone got for Christmas.  They are Rams.  Like the very lowest quality from about 10 years ago.  (fun fact, they were the clubs I bought for Andrew for Christmas and I had a 30 percent off at Sports Authority.  I had NO money so I was super thrilled.  I took the day off and went and shopped with Michelle).  So, these are Jack's Irons he has been using.  He really does ok with them.




However, I was shopping around on Facebook Marketplace with Kent, and found some awesome Irons.  So we went and picked them up for Jack.  I traded them out of his golf bag 


Here's the new irons.  They are nice and clean also.  They came in a plastic bag cuz the guy we bought them from got new clubs so put them in that bag.  Fun fact.  Anyway, they look great and I'm excited for him to notice them.  


This was Jack's text a few days later.  That's it.  He does want to play golf this weekend with his new clubs.  We can probably do that.  



Fun fact, they had been the bag for about two hours (Jack was gone at a LAX Cabin trip) and Andrew and I go to the store.  ANDREW notices them.  Seriously.  It has been two days and Jack hasn't noticed yet.  We haven't exactly played any golf yet.  

This was Jack's text a few days later.  That's it.  He does want to play golf this weekend with his new clubs.  We can probably do that.







No comments:

Post a Comment