Saturday, March 9, 2024

Jack and Reflexology

 I introduced Jack to the Reflexology massage at the City Life Massage.  I have been going here for a while.  Not very often but I love it.  He said he wanted to go.  He says he thinks he will hate it.  



Nope, he didn't hate it.  He said he liked it and he liked the hot stones.  He didn't know what that was, but I love that part and the hair massage.  

It was really good today.  I need to remember and go more often.  I really don't need more things to spend my money.:)  It was fun to have Jack go with me.  Abi was jealous because she knew we would get a Maverick drink after.  


Yeppers we did get a Maverick drink after.  Jack wouldn't cooperate but didn't mind getting a drink!  





And it is time for the Lakeside Golf League.  I have wanted to join for a while.  But I don't think I will this year.  Andrew is going to join.






AND the jerseys have arrived for the VARSITY LAX.  Here they are.  Number 7.  Jack had these all spread out on the couch.  I wish they said Braves instead of Redhawks but still they are cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment