Monday, March 11, 2024

Ministering at Schneiter's Golf

 


After church (no judgment) we headed to the Schnieters Riverside golf course.  My golf people were playing and we brought Jack and Andrew along.  I got to cart with Jack. I don't think I have ever carted with him before.  

He said he liked my golf friends better than his...obviously.  Jack and I played with Frank and Kim.
Andrew played with Kent, Sandra and Terry.

Andrew decided to walk. I would have but Jack didn't want to so we decided to ride.




Great time was had by all.  Played well and wasn't that cold.  
Didn't get any pic of  Andrew since he was in the other group.  


Primary I had to substitute for my sort of friend.  Here's Jack's favorite lady in the front.  She is the one that put him in a corner in primary because he wouldn't stop talking and Brooke and I were sitting there.  It was 6 years ago AND so funny.  She is a school teacher of course.  :)




Awe Abi.  Miss her so much


AND my Nick.  Love that he has a BFF on his mission.





No comments:

Post a Comment