Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Jazz Game and a Surprise

 Jack went to the Jazz game, because he played Jr Jazz. They get one ticket to the game.  They sit in the nosebleed section but it is still super fun.  I guess they went to dinner with Joe, their coach and Jaxon's dad.  




Awe Abi and Brody and the Ton


So I got my mail the other day.  ALL this is junk mail.  I usually just sort and throw away on my way in the house.  


However, I got this letter from the mortgage company.  Which I usually throw away because it is just a statement.  However, the IMPORTANT got my eye  (most things say that...haha)


Look what I got.  A Check for 880.00 a REFUND from my overpayment of my escrow acct!  Seriously, I about threw it away.  Who gets a refund.  They also said I had a slush fund of 600.0  Yay.  

Best Day Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment