Tuesday, March 19, 2024

"I was going to go snort a line but then I decided to come to church" - Nick's email from Omaha


Yo whats good everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a few weeks. This email is gonna be super short but this week we had stake conference and we had 2 general authorities come down and reorganize the stake presidency.  

It was a really good stake conference and our friend Angie even got to join us for part of it! Angie is so funny and really sweet but sometimes says some really odd things. The first thing she said to me on Sunday when she walked into the building was "I was going to go snort a line but then I decided to come to church". So that was a pretty cool miracle that we saw this week. All the people we are teaching are suddenly getting sick so plz pray that Darci and David get better so we can put them on date for baptism!! 

The rest of the week we just talked to a bunch of stubborn old people and they really weren't very nice to us so just remember to let your light shine and be nice to everyone because you never know who needs just a smile and a wave!!  

Thats everything from me! Hope yall have a great week!! 

 

Elder clem 

No comments:

Post a Comment