Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Driving practice

One thing about being a parent I don't like is the teaching them to drive part.  It scares me to death, and I worry the entire time about getting in a wreck and then what am I going to do.  I only have one car now, so there is NO one to even pick me up if we wreck it. 

Nick is learning to drive.  Sunday is our best day to drive.  NO one is on the roads and we can just practice away.

 I let Nick drive home from church, and he conveniently went by Maverik so he could use his gift card he got in the Easter Egg Hunt.  He bought a burrito and a drink.  He also bought my drink which I thought






Jack had to go with us or walk home.  He choose to come with us but wasn't very excited...

Nick didn't buy his drink at Maverik.  I had to do that.





We dropped Jack off and drove around by the Cross E Ranch, and over by the soccer fields.  He is getting pretty good when there are no cars.  I didn't even feel like I was going into the ditch this time  Maybe we will venture on to busier roads next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment