Saturday, April 6, 2019

Randomness for Spring Break

We have never gone anywhere for Spring Break.  However, we spent 3 days in St. George and had a great time.  But we also had 2 days home which was a great way to do it.  I spent every day at the Planet.  It sure doesn't look like I even go, but I'm trying to slow down the gain and be able to still make it up my stairs at work.


This was my leg adducctor today.  Look how strong I am getting.



We also had to get Nick's LAX stick restrung.  He is practicing in the cage at the store to make sure it is in working order.  It passed.  


 I am drying off.  Just got out of the shower.  Brooke thinks drying off is the greatest so I tried it.  I think it is a great idea.


I also got my schedule to the free Sunday concerts in Layton for the summer.  


And my Nephew Christopher Graduation announcement from High School. I haven't seen him for probably 10 years.  Sad actually.  He is my sister's oldest son.  His mother is dead and he lives in Arkansas so we never see him.  




Cleaned out a bunch of computer stuff.  Well, moved it from one place to another.  Its Chili Willy's stuff so not sure what to do with this old computer electronic stuff.





We also went to Marlena's house to watch the Jazz Game.  They are now in the playoffs.



I am watching conference.  Nick is at Work.  Jack is sick downstairs.   Bummer.



I had to stop and get crumbl to get me through another round of Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment