Saturday, April 6, 2019

St. George Spring Break


Decided to go to St. George over Spring Break.  We had such a great time over Martin Luther king' holiday that we decided to go back.  We got there Monday and went swimming because Abi was in class until 8:00.

Here's Nick's leg, which is a LAX injury.  He took it like a man..
Then we went to Cafe Rio of course.  I used my rewards and our 25.000 meal cost 1.26.  Saving money every where we go...



Breakfast...Abi in a stolen shirt that was mine.  Nice Golf shirt;










Abi slept over with us in the hotel.  After the Continental Breakfast, we went swimming again.









I decided to go to Maverik before I got in the pool.  Everyone decided I needed to share my drink.  






Andrew came over around 12:00  He was so tired he had to take a little nap.



Andrew and Nick went and practiced playing LAX at some park and Abi and I went to Old Navy to get him a White T Shirt that he needed for his Dancing with the Stars competition.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute. But Abi and I came through and got him one.  He left around 3:00 and we swam and rested until we headed over to Cedar City for our next event.  




No comments:

Post a Comment