Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Easter

Since most of my children are away at school...they got their Easter baskets in the mail.




This is the before when I was assembling them.  I'm not very creative but Reeses seem to be the favorite.  Brooke did get her meds in hers so that limited the candy.



We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Gma's house.  I only had two children there.  Nick and Jack are the only ones home.  We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner.  Everyone else was there besides Marti and my three kids.  Well Gpa wasn't there because he is in Heaven. 











Such a fun party.  Love everyone there.  I can't believe that the Older kids still want to come and find Easter eggs.  Might be the money they find in the eggs.  Nick got the grand prize easter egg with a gift card to Maverik in it.  I wonder if Nick has ever been to Maverik...

No comments:

Post a Comment