Friday, April 12, 2019

Taxes 2018



Taxes finally filed, sealed and emailed.  I filled out and filed mine, Andrew, Abi, Brooke and Marlena.  That took all 5 of my allotted filing for my Turbo Tax.  It got kindof tricky because of the education credit.  It is a weird credit because you can only take it 4 times and you have to have a form from the school T-1098 and if box 1 is greater than box 5 you can take it.  (something like that)  Well only Brooke got the credit this year.  Anyway, that took a while for me to figure out...

So, finally after all 5 were finished, I efiled them.  Brooke came back rejected.  So I had to fix something and resubmit.  But All 4 were accepted.  I did print and mail Marlena's because she wasn't getting anything back and doesn't have to pay.  So snail mail for her.  I didn't e-file the state either because it did cost 24.99 to e-file.  Nope, I can print and mail them for 0.50 each.  It just takes longer which is ok.  It use to be 19.99 and I would spend that for me sometimes because I usually got a large return from them.  Nope this year not that much.


Its a good feeling to know they are filed and accepted.  Just waiting for my return to arrive:)



No comments:

Post a Comment