Sunday, April 28, 2019

Nick's the Man

Nick has been very busy right now.  He goes to school, practices LAX every day after school from 4:30  to 6:30.  Then when he has a game, he is gone til usually 8 or 9.  This week, he went to school, then played  game on Tuesday, lax practice on Wed (then he went to Young Mens), Game on Thursday, Practice on Friday.  Then Gma wanted her lawn mowed, so Nick mowed the lawn on Friday night.



He was so tired, that I mowed the back lawn for him.  I wore the lawn mowing shoes that were horrible.  I didn't want to wear his cleats that he has on.  
I went to the gym during practice, so I only had my gym shoes that I didn't want to ruin with grass.  It is therapeutic to mow the lawn.  

We were so tired from gym, and mowing and Lax that we went to Cafe Rio.  The rule is if I pay, then the other has to go in and pick it up.  He was ok with that.  I hate that part.  We got 25 bonus points for our order.  Wow we are saving so much money.  





He gets mad at me for taking a pic so thats all I got.  

Saturday Nick worked at Lagoon at 10:00 am to 6:00.  He also had a LAX game at 6:00 at Olympus High School.  So we sped down and got there by 6:30.  They were before first quarter ended.  He got to play the rest of the game.  The guy behind me was laughing because he said that the Defense guy #37 took his phone out there and had to throw it back out to the coach.  THAT was Nick.  I didn't even see it.  










These are the only pics I could get because it is far away.  He won't let me take any either.

We were so tired AGAIN so we decided to get 25 more bonus points at Cafe Rio.  Same deal applies.  You have to go in and get it if I pay.  AND you have to remember silverware and check for salad dressings are all there.  Or Queso if we get that.  And make sure to get the receipt so I can scan it for the reward points.  Nick is getting pretty good.


So after all of that, it is Sunday and the just assigned him a shift.  He had to work 10 - 3.  Now he wants to go driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment