Saturday, January 4, 2020

Black Card

With Brooke, Andrew and Abi home for the holidays we needed to upgrade our fitness memberships since we are so fit...(well, they are, I am not).  I had a black card for Planet so I could get a guest in, but then that left 2 of the 4 not able to go to the gym.  Brooke got an Upgrade and so she could use the Planet in Bountiful AND in Florida.  Here we are working it up. Andrew was the trainer and he totally killed some of us a time or two.






We even saw our grandma at the Planet






Maverik Stop after the gym.  Brooke is so good and gets .25 water.  



Abi was sick over the holiday so she didn't actually make it to the gym with us very much.   She did however, sleep with me since I have the best Wifi in my room.  It was the best.  Here's Brooke cuddling with us since she was jealous of not sleeping with us.  She did sleep with me when Abi slept over at her friend's house.  She said I yelled at her to scoot over...





These pictures actually make me smile as I reread then.  I love them and thats what I want to do...go to the planet, and snuggle with them.  I LOVE it when they want to sleep in my bed even if I yell at them in their sleep.. Abi did listen to my heartbeat with her stethescope when we were sleeping. So convenient for both of us.  I LOVE that they LOVE me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment