Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Trip to the Zoo

I was shopping in Walmart one day and found this ugly Christmas Sweater.  It is one of the worst I have seen, BUT that green thing in the front is a pocket.  A pocket for your drink.  WOW.  All of a sudden it isn't to ugly.  I would have bought it but it was still expensive and I'm minimalizing and don't need it.  But how functional.



After Church on Sunday, (Abi played the song for me in Sacrament meeting.  I wasn't prepared as well as I would like to be so she accompanied the primary kids for the Christmas song they sang)  Brooke wanted to go to Hogle Zoo to see someone, AND to see the sloth that they just got new.






Here they are checking out the new Sloth.  It is in the building I absolutely hate because it stinks and is discusting.  But I took one for the team and went and looked at the sloth.  How could I NOT see the sloth.  





No comments:

Post a Comment