Saturday, March 13, 2021

Andrew over Spring Break

 Andrew came to visit over spring break.  He said it is because all his friends have Covid so they are not going anywhere.  I don't mind being his second choice.  He fenagled another trial membership at EOS gym so he spent lots of time there.  Nick and Andrew would go in the evening after Nick's LAX practice.  

Andrew also decided to go to Yoga with me.  He took Brooke's spot since she was in Disneyworld.  



I took the day off to spend with andrew.  I got my hair done in the am and we played golf in the afternoon. We did take Brooke with us too.  We played at the Rosepark Golf course which I like a bunch.  It wasn't very crowded for our first day out this season.





Andrew showing us how to putt





Brooke hitting in the fairway



Wouldn't be a complete day of golf without some lunch at the Crown Burger.  Crown is always a hit.  




We all had our best game ever.  Andrew dominated us in the game. I need to add 4 strokes to my score since I didn't count the time I missed the ball FOUR times.  Brooke had her best game too but she only played 7 holes as she had to run home to check her Disneyworld tickets que...  


No comments:

Post a Comment