Friday, March 19, 2021

"That's it for Today...

 

We have hiked the Suspension Bridge for the past few Sundays so we decided to go to another trail.  We didn't want to go up the Canyon so we went to this Potato trail instead.  Nick and Brooke accompanied me.  We got to the trail and it was also a bike trail which was ok and  It was a loop that was like 1.5 miles long.  It sounded good.

The problem was that it was super Muddy.  Like too Muddy.  We hiked about 10 minutes, turned around and went to the look out point which was beautiful and was  2oo feet away.




See this looks like a great trail.  







Somehow I got Black and White photos and couldn't fix it.  Imagine that..






It was a beautiful view of Draper from up there



We turned around and walked up to this look out point instead.  We did have Michelle's two dogs with us so we didn't want to get them muddy.




This is the look out point  

My cousin Stephen gave this comic to my dad that had a guy that painted ONE line on the wall with a roller.  And the headline was "That's it for today, it should go much faster next weekend now that I have the hang of it..."   My dad wasn't handy at all so it was hilarious.  But I was reminded of it on this hike after we turned around in 10 minutes...:



This is the dinner we had.  Mini Shepherd's pie and Broccoli.  It was pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment