Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lots of Stuff

 

Just a fun fact, here is a pile of masks to Iron. Who would have thought we would be ironing masks to wear ALL the time?   These are our favorite masks from Old Navy.  They work best when washed and Ironed. I like the Santa Clause mask because it was on sale after Christmas. I don't want to invest much in masks since hopefully we are about finished with the covid...




This is my new Iron.  I was going to iron Jack a white shirt for his lagoon Interview and my Iron didn't work.  Like NOT At All.  I did get it from Aunt June when she died 10 years ago, so it is time.  A new Iron is like a new tennis shoes...I should have had a new one years ago.


Jack had to get a physical for LAX.  Here we are waiting. He was a bit nervous I think.  He went in alone and took care of it himself.  He was cleared to play.  


This is totally YUCK.  I pulled all this hair out of the drain in the bathtub in the basement. It kindof gives me a charge to pull it out because I have the slickest tool to do it.  No wonder the tub wouldn't drain.


Ty needed to pick up the mail key from me at school...and he brought me a treat.  Vente Mango dragon fruit refresher drink AND a Lemon Loaf.  What a pleasant surprise:)  


AND some kids brought me some cookies they made in their cooking Class.  Always nice to be remembered.  




No comments:

Post a Comment