Saturday, March 13, 2021

LAX 2021 Opening Game

 

Nick and Jack have been playing LaCrosse.  They have been going to practice every day after school for 3 hours and have to be Covid tested every two weeks.  Both of them have been negative all three times.  

We got a a new stick for Nick for Christmas and a new bag for Jack.   The first game was finally here against Olympus.  Nick is 97 and Jack is 99.  




These are the best pictures I could get.  It was absolutely freezing cold.  I can't believe Brooke and I even stayed through the entire game.  We are good supporters like that.  



Paid the LAX fee to the school.  Had to be paid by Friday or they couldn't play.  Made a special trip to the High School during my prep to pay.  90.00 each. Sounds like a bargain to me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment