Thursday, March 25, 2021

Proud Moment against Viewmont

 

Bountiful High played Viewmont.  The game just started, like maybe 5 minutes in, and Nick ended up in the Penalty Box.  He went and talked to his friend and the Ref and coach had to tell him to kneel down in the box...so funny.  


THEN, a few minutes later, Jack totally smashes into this kid AND he is in the box.  Of course Jack said the hit was legal.  






This is what I want for my next golf trip.  Golf AND spa package.  


Both of the chili boys against Viewmont.  Obviously they got out of the penalty box


 Jim and Maureen at Yoga.  We just signed up for another session.  I think I'm the only one to get worse and gain weight while taking yoga.  I keep telling myself at least I'm not at a buffet 


No comments:

Post a Comment