Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Suspension Bridge hike with Abi and Nick

 Abi came to visit for a few days.  We decided to go to the suspension Bridge on Sunday with Michelle.  Nick came with us.  Nick and I have been up there I think three times.  Nick for sure 3 times.  I didn't get very many pictures because Abi and Nick were way far in front of me.  But this rock is where I rest and everyone else goes further to the red bridge after we cross the Suspension bridge.   I like resting here because I get to look at people and just be.  

Nick decided to test out my rock when he returned from the Red Bridge.  












Abi and Nick were waiting for us when I got down since they arrived at the bottom much sooner than I did



Michelle has them on portrait so the rest of us are blurry...




Portrait fixed


It was fun to see Abi and have her go to Church with us.  She also got to sleep with me.  I have missed her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment