Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Bountiful Against Bonneville, Abi and Brody goes to Vermont

 

Jack played in the JV game against Bonneville. They are a team from Ogden.  Jack is #59.  He did a great job.  They lost by 4 I think.  I was watching with Grandma.  








Here he is on the bottom. I was nervous that he would get a concussion again.  He did not which is good.  He had a great game, played a lot and it was beautiful weather for football.  That is my favorite part.  


Peach season.  We got these up in Brigham City and they are so good.  


Zeppes is now in Layton.  LOVE me some Zeppes.  That isn't my car.  I got a rental car because my Cadi had to go to the shop from the rear end accident we got in clear back in July.  They were booked and not able to get me in til now.  But this was YUM.  


Abi and Brody went to Vermont and camped at Joseph Smith's home.  




I hope she didn't see Joseph Smith or his brother Alvin.  Or better Yet, I hope she doesn't have to start her own church.  Think about what a daunting task that would be....Feel for Joseph. 


Brooke and Ty are on a trip again.  They are on a Disney Cruse and Disney World with his family .


AND I ctually remembered to take the trash out.  Andrew has been so good at taking it out for the last year and I even remembered and hauled it to the curb.  


No comments:

Post a Comment