Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Kindof weird

 It is very weird at my house.  It is just Jack and me.  That is it.  Nick went on his mission and Andrew moved out to Alabama.  It is actually super quiet and kind of boring.  Jack is at football most of the time.  





I went to the dr yesterday.  I had a physical and got my form signed so I can get $20 off my health insurance each month for the year.  I had to get some blood drawn today for my results.  Here I am waiting for my blood draw.  I am wearing my NEW Carhartt shirt that I bought when I was shopping with Nick for his Mission.  We always shop at Carhartt for missions...




After the Doc I decided to go to Zeppes again.  It was not rush hour and I have this rental car I like to drive.  Just as good as yesterday.  Good thing they didn't mention my weight at the Dr.  I do have to go to the Cardiologist.  She thinks I need a good workup from them because of my Atrial Fib.  I told her they would have a difficult time finding my heart...:)  and last time I was there (over 20 years ago) I was told my heart was awful cold.  





With just Jack and me at the house you would think it would be clean.  NOPE.  Jack can't put anything away or shut a cupboard or even turn off  a light.  With so many other people living there it could be  a number of people that can't turn off the lights or shut doors.  But NOPE it is just him.  


I sent him these pics to show him.  He can't even throw away his fast food trash.  ok so I can't even return that walker in the corner to the Grandma.  I'm sort of guilty.



Microwave open


Cupboards open...


Dryer open

He and I are getting along mostly good.  He tells me all about Football.  I guess because I'm the only one there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment