Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Hoco 2022

 Jack went to Homecoming over the weekend.  He asked his bestie Noelle.  I had to take Grandma to sierra's Baby shower in Lehi in the morning so I had to get all of Jack's clothes ironed AND tie his tie.  He doesn't know how to tie a tie.  He called me panicing because I didn't do a good job on this tie.

Meet me at Grandma's house when I drop her off and I can retie it.  



Here he is getting in the car fixing his tie.  He wanted to get in the car before grandma wanted a 45 minute explanation about Homecoming.




This is the corsage he had to pick up on his way to Grandma's house.  


Here is Noelle and Jack. Abi says he had a gopher face in this pic.  


This pic is cute although I'm not a fan of his million dollar gym shoes


At least they were both smart enough to not go in the mosh pit (whatever it is called) wearing their good shoes.  Jack took his old vans

He went to slack 




No comments:

Post a Comment