Thursday, September 15, 2022

Huey and Stuff



Chili Willy (the Kids Dad) sent this pic to Brooke.  This is his dog and his name is Huey.  

I think he is kindof cute. (I also think he has a girlfriend because no old guy puts a mandana on his dog...:)  )  





Jack testing out his new shoes and pants for the Home coming dance coming up soon


Brooke is in Disneyland again.  Carsland.  My favorite



AND I found these at Maverick.  They are the best.  The nail lady, Nancy was talking about them, so I had to check them out.  


Some YUCK refreshments from Brookes Friends baby shower.  


AND my new toes by Nancy when she was telling us about Nerds clusters.  It was overdue.  I haven't had a pedicure since I had my FIRST knee done.  I didn't think I could get in the chair.  Brooke and I went and got a great pedicure. Those are my new school shoes


I was checking out how many black short slicks, skirts, and Long slicks I have.  Maybe I need to return some of them with tags.  I think I have about 14 skirts and 6 shorts (which makes me mad because I was being conservative when I bought them and I have needed more...especially to give to Carla.  She would love a good Costco short slick) and about 12 Long slick.  I think I have a sickness for sure


Happy Birthday to Maverick.  Although this is one of my least favorite Maveriks I still like it.  Fun Fact it is also President Nelson's birthday on the same day.  I'm pretty sure he hasn't ever been in a Maverik.  I'm pretty sure he also doesn't like nice icy cold fountain drinks...


Planet Fitness got some new equipment.  Wonder when they did that since I haven't been since my knee because I have been at therapy then my meniscus started hurting on My other knee..:)  


Back at the planet getting some biking in


and David is in Delta.  Seriously.  I can't imagine how many people he will perform for in Delta.  I have never seen a concert in Delta before.  If it were not on a Tuesday in Novenber and there might be snow, I would seriously consider going.  I don't want to take off two days of school.


AND my Dr appt.  Look at my leg.  I got a good report at the Dr. for my meniscus repair.  He did say Replacement is in the future.  UGH.................  I better get that before I retire for sure.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment