Monday, February 27, 2023

Week 28 - Nick's Weekly Email

 


What's good everyone. Hope everyone had a good week this week!! This week was kinda mid and it got bad when this member fed us cold lasagna with 1 lb of cheese on it but it only made me throw up twice so I guess it could be worse haha. 

 Monday: was super fun. We played basketball for 4 hours and then it got even better when my comp found out he had a leadership call which basically meant all day p day for me. So I just chilled and read some scriptures while he got trained on how to be a district leader.

 Tuesday: we just knocked doors all day and all our lessons canceled. We did have a pretty fire district council about setting goals. 

 Wednesday: we went on exchanges and I got to go with elder murdock. Elder murdock is about to go home and so this was his last exchange so we just talked about life the whole day and he's like super into football so we talked alot about that and man I know nothing compared to this elder. Nothing happened missionary wise except ppl just yelling at us but I had alot of fun! 

 Thursday: was really eventful this is the day we got poisoned by the members uncooked lasagna but we were able to teach a really good lesson to our friend Guadalupe. She doesn't like reading so we've so far only been teaching her with book of mormon videos which is kinda cool. Later that night we found our friend bo who is sooo elect!! We talked a lot about trials with him and how God uses these trials to refine us. 

 Friday:  we had interviews with our mission president which is always super fun to see him. Then the rest of the day was filled with lots of door knocking. 

 Saturday: we had this cool lesson with one of our inactive members. She wanted to learn about this guy named John tanner. Apparently he like saved the church when it was about to go bankrupt but he just started paying the churches debt and he even was called on a mission and didn't say anything to the church about the money they owed him. It really got me thinking about how much more I need to sacrifice so that the spirit is always with me. 

 Sunday: nobody came to church but that's alright because later that night we put our boy Andrew back on date for the 18th and met a new friend named Alexis. Alexis told us this dope story about how he told God he would go to church if he got his dream truck and he bought his dream truck yesterday so I guess God does answer prayers ahaha. 

Hope all yall are doing good!! Reach out if you want and I will try and reply. Remember God loves you and so do I!!! 

 -elder Clemons 

 

 

1. Twinsss

2. Hobo fire 

3. Twins pt 2 

4. Twins pt 3 

5. Exchanges 

6. Exchanges but I fell on some ice 🧊 










No comments:

Post a Comment