Thursday, February 23, 2023

Snow Storm

 

All this hype on the news for the worstest snow storm ever was coming Tuesday night.  And it didn't disappoint. It was tons.  School was delayed 2 hours and Jack stayed home because I don't like him to drive in the snow and get in the parking lot at the High School.  Jack and I shoveled at least 10 inches off our driveway.  I think it was more becaue it looked like snow had drifted.  The snow didn't end.  It was all up on the garage and blew on the front door.  It was absolutely crazy.  


Brooke was nice and warm in her Carharrt jacket that is from Yellowstone.  She is holding on like Grandpa did when he would drive with you.


B and Lola went outside and about died because the snow was so deep. Michelle's house said on the news that they had soo much more like two feet.  Marti measured 14 inches.  Thats a lot of snow in one storm.  


My Wonton is covered almost to his head in the snow.  I Hope he survived and got warm.  He does love a good snowstorm.  They also got as much snow as michelle did.


On a much brighter note than snow, look at this great golf outfit from Scheels.  I'm headed back to mesquite at the end of March. I need to up my wardrobe for the trip. Brooke sent me this shirt to match my skirt I got at the Costco.  



Brooke wnated this duster thing at the Scheels.  It is just like McKenna's she wore to Bear Lake.  We are not going to Bear Lake this year so we don't  need a duster like McKenna.

I think everyone needs a duster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment