Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Superbowl Sunday

 

We decided to have a superbowl party at Marlena's house.  Everyone just bring something.  Thats the best parties ever.  




These are the only pictures I took.  I didn't take any of the food or anyone that wasn't sitting right there at the moment.  It was a good party and a good game between Kansas City and Philadelphia.  I wanted Kansas City but really didn't care.  I'm more of a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.  

Just glad people come.  Everyone came that lives in the state of Utah.  We were only missing, Andrew, Abi, and Nick.  All of them live in other states.  Probably next year 
Andrew will be there.  All of Michelle's people were there.  Mark's family didn't come at all because they were in Arizona.  




Jack decided to have some friends over and move these mattresses in the family room.  He has now decided that he likes them because there is a big TV and it isn't so cold with the fireplace on.  I think he should put them back in the bedroom.



This pic is kindof yuck.  I think everyone needs a shirt on. . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment