Monday, February 20, 2023

Golf Mesquite The Palms

 I played some golf the second day at The Palms. This course was in Arizona actually.  It was difficult also but different difficult.










We had to hit to the top of this hill






You can see that they are only watering some parts of the course.  The sides of the fairway are dead grass. I'm assuming it is not dirt because dirt blows around and erodes. If you are in the sidelines, the dead grass is kindof difficult to hit out of.










This was off the deck of the clubhouse.  Absolutely beautiful.  



My cart partner...


Went through a lot of balls on this trip. My kids gave me these balls for Christmas.  Love them.  


The back 9 was difficult and up and down and over ravines and over gullys.  We were on the top, then the next hole we had to hit to the bottom.  I did it though.  I did great.  I was tired but rocked it.

I appreciate Brooke watching Jack while I was gone.  She said he got home on time, but I don't think that is true.  They didn't get to church which I believe.

They went to Grandma's house on Sunday and had KFC and Cafe Rio.


Jack living his best life at Grandma house.  He is in the chair and has the dog.  


AND my favorite part...Maverick in Arizona.  We found this on our way out of town.  Should have gone there BEFORE all the golf.  Makes me feel like home.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment