Monday, February 6, 2023

Regular Saturday

 

Not much happens around our house since Jack and I are living our best life there.  Just the two of us.  Jack can't wait to get home and spend time with me...




We did get this in the mail.  Jack got some college credit for doing some Microsoft credential class.  Way to go.  


Someone brought me a carrot cake from Taggarts.  Way good.  The frosting is the best part


And as always on Saturday I went to the gym.  As Brian in the background says "He sees me there all the time".  Yep proof I'm always there with Brian.  I am NOT stepping it up on the stair stepper like he is for sure.  I'm on the bike with all the other thicks.


Our usual Laundry.  Jack can't put the clothes back in the dryer when he looks through them OR put them in a basket to take up to his room.  



Needed some new make up.  Went to Ulta.  Well, clinique didn't have my usual shade.  Would I like to try someting else?  Of course I would.  Bobby Brown is what they sold me.  I'm not sure any one noticed that I have different make up on.  I should have stuck to the grocery store brand above. Much cheaper.  I still need to go back and have them help me with the rest of the routine.






No comments:

Post a Comment