Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Six months

 

                                        I open up Social Media today and this is what I see.



I can't believe Nick has been out for SIX months.  Wow. Glad he is loving it and being his best self serving.  I wouldn't have expected anything less from him.




The Zoom call this week.  We are mostly all on with him.  Some stay long and some stay shorter amounts of time. Some of us have fallen asleep .  But so good to hear how the missionary work is going.  And listen to him and check on his hair each week.  He got it cut and I'm not sure it is even growing back in.

He tells us where he has eaten this week and those he has served and tried to teach the Gospel.

Then we end with everyone saying their Rose, Bud, Thorn for the week.  

Love them all. Well, Not so much the tank top Andrew is wearing.  They are against everything decent in society.  




Nick also posted this last week.






No comments:

Post a Comment