Tuesday, November 7, 2023

LAX Tournament for Salt Lax City

Jack Played in a LAX tournament over the weekend.  He played at the Zions Bank Stadium.  I was all excited for it to be outside. I had my double slicks on along with a hat and gloves.  

I got there and it was inside.  So disappointed.  But he played 4 games with his Bountiful High team.  











 



























There are random videos of the game and his plays.  Some of them are foggy but they had weird lighting in there at times and depending on what field we were on.  He played every game all the time which I was surprised.  He did great however so no wonder he played so much.

He had a great cheering squad.  I didn't get any pictures of them.  Brooke and Ty came and brougt him a gatorade.  They got there just at the ending of the first game and had to wait an hour for the next game to start. 

Andrew came later with Lily and they brought me a drink and brooke and ty one too.  They stayed for a few games too.  

Glad they could come and sit with me since I usually go alone.  Oh Jack's team made it to the final game and they lost by one goal.  It was a great game.





No comments:

Post a Comment