Friday, November 17, 2023

Great Friday


Friday is my favorite day of the week.  However this particular friday we were having a department work day.  We met in the library and we were doing some Professional Development.  Which is a great break from being in the classroom.  Andrew texts me and asks me if I want to golf today.

YES!  The days are getting shorter so we have to be on the course by  3:00.  I took off at 2:30 and got there at 2:50.  Yay.  I didn't change my clothes so good thing I had on clothes that worked for golf.  




He got the drinks for us 


Here he is in action.  


I had a GREAT game.  We went to the Rose Park.  My favorite and were paired with these two named Connor.  Both of them.  It was the first time I have ever been paired with people that were worse at golf than I am.  The one was not great but still pretty good.  It was super fun to play and a beautiful day.  We got off just in time to beat the dark.  I had one of my best games too.

THEN I met my bud Lynne and Jenn at the Red Lobster for some Bonding.  LOVE them so much and LOVE Red Lobster.  Yes, I got the crab.  My bill this time was only 37.00.  Last time it was 67.00.  I like 37.00 better. Stayed for like 3 hours and just had a great time.


This is the only picture I have.  I got a free dessert because it is my birthday month.  LOVE me some vanilla bean cheesecake with raspaberry sauce.  I would have paid for it too.  Such a great Friday and a great way to head into the weekend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment