Friday, November 24, 2023

Thanksgiving 2023

 

Started the Thanksgiving day in the right manner...headed to the Planet.  I act like I'm such an athlete with all my planet posts.  But I did go today.  



Worked on the puzzle for a while. It is coming right along.  McCall wants to borrow the Costco puzzle so I'll have to get her that one since she let me borrow this one.







Here's the Thanksgiving spread.  We headed to Grandma Lewis' house and had a buffet style dinner.  We had something different and had Turkey, ham, stuffing, potatoes and it looks like a lot of vegetable dip.  It was super great food.  

Then the festivities began.  


BINGO  I was sharing the TV tray with Marti


This is Brooke handing out the cheerios for markers for the cards to Jack who is next to me.  


Jack is intent on his phone...not so much on the game


Stella , Luke, Andrew and McCall's arm

Paula, Michelle, Luke and Mitchell


The prizes 


Andrew on the floor.  We ran out of space

Everyone got a great prize from the Bingo. A few got gift cards to Mcdonalds and Maverick.  Great game and everyone had fun.  Well, I think they did.  They keep coming back each year so it must not be that bad. 

We missed our Nick who is serving a mission, and Abi who is in Boston in School.  


Here's what Abi did for Thanksgiving.  Panda Express.  The best





And a movie for Abi


We talked to Nick later on in the night.  I can't remember what he did for Thanksgiving but I think he went to the Stake President's house.  I don't think they played bingo.

Another Great Thanksgiving holiday.  Love some Thanksgiving hoilday because so much less is expected than Christmas.  Show up, Eat, Bingo, Football, talking.  Love it.











No comments:

Post a Comment