Thursday, November 2, 2023

Halloween

 Halloween just isn't the same when your kids aren't going Trick or Treating.  I haven't had to find a costume for anyone for 6 years!  It is the best. I 'm horrible at costumes.  

I slid my white board over today at school, and I found a pic of my Wonton.  What a great surprise

.








Andrew and I sat out on the porch and handed out candy.  It is easier than having all the kids climb up the stairs and shut and open the door a million times. Plus it is fun to sit out there.  It was cold.  Lily joined us too.  But no pics.  

Andrew got Pappa Murphys pizza and bread so we ate that too.  Our Halloween tradition continues for pumpkin shaped pizzas from them.  NO white sauce Artichoke spinach pizza like others we know like and we have at every family party.





Best thing is sitting outside, the neighbors came over and asked if I liked golf also, (he asked Andrew that last week) and went inside and brought me a dozen golf balls for being such good neighbors.  Seriously?  We are horrible neighbors.  Way cool.  His 5 year old twins were cute spidermans.



No comments:

Post a Comment