Friday, November 24, 2023

Happy 57

 Another year has come and gone.  And I'm still alive and kicking.  It is hard to belive I have been around for 57 years.  I look at people and think oh they are so old and they are YOUNGER than I am.  


Started the day out at the Planet.  Just like a everyday...:) 

Michelle called and we went to a birthday breakfast at the Del Taco.  Marlena also came.  We were first going to Kneaders but the parking lot was too crowded.  There was no school today so I'm sure eveyrone was there due to the school holiday.

I didn't get any pictures of this. 

Then Brooke showed up with Flowers and a Maverick Gift card.  



The flowers are beautiful and from Trader Joes.  They have the best flowers.  They smelled so good!  

We went to the Golf Simulator.  








We were all showing our golf skills off.  I ended up like 20 over


Then we decided to go to the Zoo.  It was 5.00 during the day for the month of November.  Of course we needed to go.  I didn't get any pics of this, but it was totally crowded and crowded with people that never go anywhere.  Kindof like trailer trash Sunday as Ty describes the crowds on Sunday.

I don't think many of these people ever get out because they were just so rude and all over the place.  However it was soo fun to walk around and be outside and with Brooke and Andrew.  Jack had to work.  It was super sad because for the first time in my entire life I didn't get to see the elephants.  They have shipped them off to their new home in Kansas City.  So their enclosure just sat vacant with a tractor in it because they are renovating it for some horses and goats...

Then we decided to pick up Ty from the jail (where he works) and Andrew picked up Lily and go to Dinner at the Golden Ginger in Syracuse.  It is soo fabulous and in a renovated (well, renovated is a stretch) Maverik.  I was hooked on the place just knowing that.




So much fun and such good Food.  


Michelle gave me this spatula.  It is a high heat one from the BBQ store.  Love those


And the RS dropped this off

Then I'm resting at home at about 9:45 and my friend Janel calls.  She never calls so I figured she must be in trouble and needs some help.  Nope, she and her husband, Taco, sang Happy Birthday to me.  Wow soo awesome and fun.  THEN Taco asks me if I had my evening Coke.  Well, yes I just got back from Maverik, but I said 'Nope I sure haven't".  So Taco and Janel picked me up and took me to get a Coke from the Holiday.  (closer) and we drive around and looked at these huge houses in West Bountiful for a bit.  So totally sporty of them.


Abi posted this ...:)



So another year has come and gone, and my birthday was great.  Love these peeps of mine.  










































No comments:

Post a Comment