Thursday, November 2, 2023

Salty Dinner Theater with Andrew

 I have these season tickets (3 shows) for this Dinner Theater.  I went to the first one and missed the second one.  Andrew said he would go to this one with me.  It was at the Red Lobster, which is my favorite place to eat most of the time.  

We got there and this dude was laying there.  We weren't for sureif he was real. Well he was.  



The play or whatever you call it was called Frankenstein.  



We sat in a booth with other people.  The guy was a custodian at North Layton Jr. High so we had lots to talk about.  Not sure how I feel about sharing a booth with people I don't know.  But it worked out ok this time.  

That is all the pictures I took which isn't very many.  We ordered the Fish and Chips since I decided it would be best because I didn't think we would get great service. I am NOT eating Crab for sure at an event like that.  I almost got the Afredo.  I think I should have or just an appetizer.  

It was super fun to go with Andrew to something different.










No comments:

Post a Comment