Monday, April 2, 2018

Atrial Fib - A Miracle

Image result for a FibI woke up today with Atrial Fib.  Which is ironic because I just went to the Doc two day ago and we talked about it and how I should really get evaluated by a Cardiologist.  I said well, it doesn't happen very often and it seems to be under control if I exercise...which I have been doing sort of.

Wouldn't you know that today I wake up at 5:00 am and have a dose of Atrial Fib.  I can tell immediately that my heart is weird.  What it does is beats irregularly, kindof feels like it is quivvering.  Weird thinking about your heart quivvering.  I can't even spell that word.  It feels weird and makes me tired.   I was trying to clean the garage and every time I tried to walk up the stairs it was harder. I could do it certainly but I was a bit tired...So, I took two of my pills.  20 mg each. I waited and tried to sleep for a while.  No relief.  So around 10 or 11, I too another pill.  20 mg.  It kept on going ALL day.  Usually it lasts for a few hours.  It makes me anxious and I keep thinking I could have a stroke...That is a side affect is stroke.  ummm great.  so, I did my thing and all day my chest felt strange and I could feel my heart jumping around.  Plus when I take my pulse it is strange.  Around 5:00 pm I took another pill.  It did slow down so I wasn't as anxious, and the beating changed to irregular.  Which means to me some fast, and then slow beats.  which I think is better?  I am not a doc.  Funny thing I have never known what I do if it doesn't go away.  Do I go to the Doctor or emergency or Insta Care?  And when do I do that?  After 23 hours, or two days or what.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and took ANOTHER pill.  I was checking on the internet the dosage and I was still ok...This was around 10:00 pm.  This had been going on for a long time.  So, I let it start to for about 20 minutes then I decided I better pray.  Yes, You read that here.  Imagine.  So, I prayed and said that I was praying to calm my troubled heart and for my family.  And guess what happened?  About 10 minutes after finishing, my HEART is back to normal!!  I can tell immediately that it is beating regular again!  Yahoo.  Strange.  I know it is an answer to my prayer.  NOT sure why I was chosen to have my prayer answered.  Maybe it is a testimony of faith that  how spiritual I could be if I did all the things I am suppose to do?  I haven't had anything like this happen before.  I feel like my prayers are usually not even heard.  But WOW!  A true Miracle.  I am so pleased and elated and blessed that it stopped!  I feel ever blessed!!!  hard to explain but just wow!

Miracle Bar Atlanta


No comments:

Post a Comment