Monday, April 23, 2018

Nick's the man

This is Nick.  He has manned up lately so much. Since chilly Willy is in Arizona or where ever he is, Nick has had to do more.  He mows gma's lawn, takes out her trash, brings in her heavy stuff, and helped take gpa to the doctor in the wheel chair!  Here is Nick weed whipping the back yard.  Don't judge the back yard.  We tried a million times the day before to get it started...no luck.  So today, Nick finally figures it out!  He then gets those weeds in the back yard.  He is wearing his new shorts too..But I couldn't complain about that.!




We all have a sweating problem...I personally like spray deodorant because you can share.  However Brooke got us all on to this Old Spice Fiji.  Yes, it is for men and some of us ladies use it.  I think it is good.  So, I now have Nick using it...

Today in church he was explaining to me how hot church was. ..'I'm  sweating through my FIJI!."  It was pretty hot today...Here is a pic in case any of my readers (which is None...haha) need some.  





No comments:

Post a Comment