Thursday, April 5, 2018

My meeting with Tara

Image result for divorceSo I have met with an Atty.  I need to file for Divorce.  Really.  I have almost filled the papers out.  I'm submitting them to her to review and then will file with the court for divorce. The tricky part is making sure he will sign the papers.  I don't want a drawn out divorce because it will just cost both of us money that we don't have.

I'm scared and excited.  I'm ready. He has been gone since October.  Not sure where he is, but he just left.  I can't write everything about what I think, right now, but he is certainly up to something.  He has been back a few weekends and when he is here, he never brings his car,  makes sure to get his meds, and I'm always wanting him to leave.  I really can't have him around anymore or in my life.  I am not sure he will pay me anything.  According to the paperwork I am filling out he will owe me 550.00 per month.  He will never pay it because he doesn't have it.  Not sure how I will survive, but I will have to figure that part out.  I feel like I already am scrapping the bottom of the barrel every month as far as money goes.  I will have to just cut more.  Drive less.  I am tired of his lying, dishonesty and illegal behavior.  It just drives me crazy to be lied to All. THE. Time.

I think my family has been happier with him gone.  Less stress.  I hope that I will have the guts to do it.  I think when I approach him he will beg me to not do it because he is only trying to do what is best for the family...being gone...paying the bills...such a better job...yada yada....

I need him to sign.  I am not sure how to serve him papers since I am not sure where he is.  That might get expensive...but I will tell him if he doesn't sign I will drag him through the courts, press theft charges against him for stealing my gold necklace my dad made for me and pawning it, bring up all his criminal past, and have him pay all the atty fees because he wants to make trouble for everyone involved. I'm sure he will be shaking in his boots because I will be soo scarry.  I just have to have the balls to do it.

UPDATE:  Fast forward to April 10....I paid for my first atty visit and filled out all the paperwork.  Just waiting for her to get back to me with a meeting date to figure out how to serve him!!  Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment