Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter 2018

The Annual Easter Egg Hunt was a success.  Grandma and Grandpa put on a good Easter Egg hunt.  It has gotten harder over the years for them to hide the eggs so McCall has taken to hiding the eggs.  Its funny because all the grandkids vary in age from 29 to 11 and they are all so into finding the eggs.  

We had dinner of Honey Baked Ham, funeral potatoes, salad (I brought), deviled eggs, and then we found eggs.  We also watched the Priesthood session of Conference after. 





Brooke and Stella


Abi and her friend Josh


Abi and Blake fighting over who found the egg in that white thing


Brooke and Josh I think


Jack and half of Marti


Nick



Grandpa didn't want to get cold



Stella.  She got that shirt at the DI



Brooke is in the tree looking for an Egg




Those are signs for the people that were not there. Andrew didn't come as he was away at school.  I told him it was at 4:00.  He thought it was on Sunday.  BAD on my part



This is my family's Easter present.  Easter basket and a shorts and a shirt.  I bought so much candy.  Everytime I went to the store, I got about 10.00 worth.  Usually I eat a bunch before but this time I guess I didn't eat any.  Now that is weird.  Trying to reduce I guess..

Its easy to buy candy because everyone's favorite is Reeces Peanut Butter cups.  Of course they are  the most expensive.  So I got tons of those, Kit Kats (in remembrance of  Melanie), Twix, and Cadbury eggs.  I also like the starburst jelly beans although they pulled my crown and tooth out underneath when I was eating them at school.  I need to fix it still.



This is Jack's outfit.  Cool Shark Shirt

Nick's stuff.  He won't like those shorts  Update:  He liked the shorts

Abi outfit.  Doesnt really go together.  She picked out the shirt.  She thought I was buying it for Brooke, but it was really for her.  Doesn't match the shorts much either

This is Andrew's.  He isn't here but I'm sure he won't like this outfit.  We like flamingos, but he isn't much into them.  He is hard to shop for.

Brooke - she picked out this shirt a while ago, Disney of course

Easter is one of those holidays that I really like because it can be how much or how little you want to spend.  A bit of candy (which can be pricy) or clothes or just candy is good.  It doesn't involve a bunch of stuff like Christmas.  Just good old candy and clothes that I would probably buy anyway  And Easter Egg hunts are the best!  


This was Brooke after working on Easter at the zoo.  Fell asleep on her phone


No comments:

Post a Comment