Sunday, April 15, 2018

Decluttering other stuff

So, in my quest to declutter my house and my life, I'm in the process of cleaning out an entire file cabinet. I just don't need all that paperwork anymore...I have decided I don't need most things I have.  However, years ago, we had to store everything we needed...like files.  If you had to give a talk, you had to find your old Ensigns, church books and files that you stored.  Now we don't have to do that.  I have a lot of files in the garage.  I got a bunch cleaned out, but it doesn't look like that much to me.  So, I am going back in when I can.  Might not be until Summer.

I am fixing to declutter another thing.  I can post more about it next week or later.  I think decluttering all things that don't bring joy is a great thing.

UPDATE:  So, I have officially gotten the paperwork for the divorce.  I went to the atty for a consult and she looked over all my paperwork.  We got it all signed and notarized on my part and it is just waiting for chili willi to sign.  It is such a guessing game.  If I ask for less, will he just sign and make it easier?  If I ask for more then there is negotiating room to bring it down to where I wanted it in the first place?  I am not sure how he will react.  He has to be expecting it. He has been living in the basement for 10 years.  Not sure how much closer to Divorce one can be.  And he has been gone for 6 months to who knows where...








No comments:

Post a Comment