Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Abi Golf Lakeside


Abi played in a tournament at Lakeside Golf course today.  Lakeside is the golf course I played on in the day.  She had a Tee Time of 1:36.  She had a great game on the front 9, with a a bunch of Pars and a bogey (one over par) or two.  Then the back 9 came.  The back nine has lots of water and more water.  It has huge reeds in the water and on the other side is cow pastures. I really love it.  It use to have otters when I played there 20 years ago...but I didn't see any today.  Some ducks and plenty of Duck Canure (like Manure but Canure - that is my Grandma Stella's word....)

Anyway, she got a 6 on a par 3, and a few 7's.  She also lost 3 balls.  I thought she did pretty well.  She was fixing to get an 89 with 3 holes left.  I went to the bathroom. and she ended up with a 95.  It was second place at WXHS.  

She golfed with these girls today.  The girl in the stripe is the 3rd place golfer at Bountiful High.  Abi is in the middle and the girl in the back is from Box Elder.








These are a few random videos of Abi.  I take a video when I think about it. 




Abi finished 2nd at Woods Cross High School.  Yahoo.

This was the Bountiful High's scores.  They always take first.  

Anyway, the final results put WXHS as a team in second place. WOW.  That never happened last year.  


And the sign in the golf cart...thought I might play in the Ladies league.


No comments:

Post a Comment