Wednesday, April 4, 2018

More HUD gone

Today started out at the dentist.  I lost a crown with a bit of the tooth attached so I'm only left with root.  It is the back tooth, so Mark said I could just leave it.  OK!  That is a win in my book.  I might have to have the roots taken out at some point, but for now, I'm going to just live with it.

Then, I changed clothes in the car, (because I knew if I went home, it wouldn't happen) and I went to the Bountiful Temple for a session.  I raced in so I could be on time and get some organ music in.  Got there in time, in my rush, I knocked over my suitcase in the dressing room,  and didn't tuck in my tag on my dress so someone did it for me.  I should have just taken a deep breath and slowed down.  But made it and had a fabulous session.  I am always a bit leary of templizing in the day because sometimes there are not that many people....However today there were about 30 women and 20 men.  I didn't have to participate any place I didn't want to!  Sat for a while in the Celestial room and I have missed that.  I need to make it a priority to go more often.

THEN I cleaned the garage.  Well, I started. I didn't finish yet, but I have eliminated TWO bins of stuff so far.  One of them Christmas.  I don't like decorating so why have so much.  I took out all the holiday napkins I have and put them in the kitchen.  By the time I open the boxes, it is like Dec 24 so holiday napkins don't really work.  I would have to buy some anyway if I had a party because I forget they are in the bin.  I made a trip to the garbage dumpster at my school and dropped off about 5 bags of trash from upstairs and the garage.

Most of this pic was trash or DI.  I haven't been to the DI yet...


This is the garage during cleaning...way too much junk and messy and dirty.  I have three file cabinets in the background.  Started on those today too.  Want to get down to only 2.  One has lots of chili's stuff in it.  I really would want only 1.

More stuff to go, the golf clubs DO NOT go.


This is my recycling bin so far.  That is after an hour or so on the filing cabinet.  Took that to recycling.  


Trash still filling just from the garage.


These are my favorite things to post about.  Throwing stuff away.  It really gives me a charge to get rid of stuff.  However, I think it is horrible that we just throw stuff away and take it to the garbage where it ends up in the dump and just sits there forever and ever.  Way bad.  But cleansing getting rid of it.   I am not finished so hopefully I will have about as much more to go!  This has been what I have been doing for spring break.  Not much of a party but so needed!

Also in my quest for getting rid of HUD, I bought another one of those things that get hair out of your drain.  They really are the best.  3.00 at Home Depot...

This is what I got out of the girls bathroom...the second time I used it. It looked like a small animal...There is that white thing which is so fab at getting hair out.



No comments:

Post a Comment