Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Brooke turns 22

Brooke had a birthday.  She is 22.  I could say that 'oh I can't believe she is that old' but everyone says that.  However I really can't believe my oldest child is 22.

She decided she wanted to go to Chick Fil A for her birthday dinner.  We took her friend Andrew Dearing with us because we love him and we were missing our Andrew.  Jack didn't want to come because he was playing some video game.  Ok.  I am certainly not bringing home some food.  And it saved me about $8.



These are the only pics I got from dinner.  Abi taking a pic of Brooke.  Everyone had strips I think. It was good.  Its kindof expensive...really for fast food.  But we LOVE  it.

We had Duggar Dessert for dessert as we don't like cake.  That is Andrew Dearing on the right partying with us.


Here is Brooke with 22 fingers.  


I was so tired that after that, I put coconut oil on my head and saran wrap.  Hopefully I can get rid of this dry hair.  


I look like a man....

No comments:

Post a Comment