Friday, July 27, 2018

Burr Lake part 2

Another fun day.  We have to get up at 6:00 to take our stuff to the beach to get a good spot.  Michelle and Marti and I usually do that.  It us absolutely beautiful in the am.  Not a lot of people out and so nice.  I would rather sleep in, but there is something about being up early. I should be jogging but walking to the beach and sitting is more my speed! 



This is Jack helping clean up




This is all our HUD in the wagon.  We bring down lunch and drinks and treats!  We make a total day of it.




The grandma.  Our first year without the Grandpa.  I think it was a good distractor to have the funeral on Friday, and then leave Tuesday for Bear Lake


Abi

Brooke - somehow she manages a nap every day

Nick is tuckered out too.  However, these are my two seizure kids that take meds that make them tired...Nick is prepared for a tsunami with his life jacket on during his nap



Andrew - glad he came.  Don't see him much.  It was a 5 hour drive from Cedar City



Andrew and Brooke



Michelle and Callen her grandson



She has on chocos shoes which I want!




My 3 favorites

Michelle brought her kyacks they are super fun





















Nick trying to get on the paddle board







No comments:

Post a Comment