Friday, July 27, 2018

The Planet

We have been going to Planet Fitness for a while.  Brooke, Abi, Me, and now Nick.  Well, actually, I have a black membership so he can tag along with me since he is only 14.  I'm suppose to get free massage chairs and stuff but I have never done that. 









I tend to go more regularly during the summer and Christmas break...and almost every saturday when it is not football season. I could be better and I'm certainly not trim.  But I figure would someone rather see me at a buffet or at the gym...  


My favorite was yesterday...Here is Nick and he accidentally went in the Women's locker room to go to the bathroom.!!!  He said he looked around and didn't think it was male, and he saw a lady go in there, and turn the corner so he booked it out of there.  No one saw him.  Here is proof that he really can find the men's locker room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment