Thursday, July 5, 2018

Cracked Vase and 50 lbs

Random...so Brooke wants to go to Zoo School  One of the requirements is to lift 50 lbs of feed without appearing to be stressful...so Nick and I bought this 50 lb bag of salt for the water softener so she could practice...

Nick reminded me that he had no trouble putting it in the cart and carrying it into the house....




On another note, I wondered where my candle holder went.  I was in the basement and noticed that my candle was just hanging around.  Where was the candle holder?  It bugged me and bugged me. Like who would throw it away?  I mean, I got it at a garage sale and I painted it silver. It isn't like it was very expensive and I really cared.  I just wanted to know where it went.  After a few months, I was in the bathroom in the basement and looked in the drawer.  There was my candle holder and it was broken.  hmmmm that makes much more sense.  But still, why not fix it or just throw it away? 

So, I glued the base on and it is good as new!  



It did remind me of the episode of the Bradys when Peter was playing ball in the house and he broke his mom's vase and they tried to glue it back together again. Then she put water in it for some flowers and it started to leak.  He should have just owned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment