Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Speed Demon Andrew and a cookie

So I get this letter today for Andrew from the DMV.  He told me to open it. 




He has a few tickets.  One from the way home after Grandpa's funeral.  I suspect the Police are on to the students speeding in Cedar City.  He called and has an appt for next Monday.  His parents are unable to come to the meeting since I live THREE hours away. He will have to man up and go alone to the hearing.  Can't wait to see what happens to his car insurance.

On another note, we have this new cookie store in Bountiful called Crumbl.  I'm sure it is another fad like the soda stores like swigs and fizz.  However, they have these huge cookies and are served warm.  They have specialty cookies occasionally and today was the Nutella filled cookie. 

I got the box of cookies for my leak fixing friend, Taco.  And this one for me.  I took one bite and left.  I came back later and it was GONE.  Thats not how it works.  They are like 3.50!
Better go tomorrow too!  I don't know how long this cookie will be the cookie on special!




No comments:

Post a Comment