Wednesday, August 1, 2018

9 months

Chili willi has been gone 9 months.  I told Chili willy I wanted a divorce and there was the paperwork.  He emailed back that he was devastated.  Really?  Like it is hardly a surprise although I think he was a bit surprised that I actually would divorce him after all this time.  He emailed me and BEGGED me to not file until we talked face to face.  He had some questions.  Like what questions?

So, he asked if we could go out to dinner next time he was there.  Ok, we can do that.  I told him I was not changing my mind.  He asked me if I could just wait and after I waited if I still wanted a divorce he would pay to file.  Well, here we are in August like 3 months later and I still want a divorce and I haven't filed.

He has been here from his job in Minnesota that he didn't tell me he was working...that I had to find out due to him filling his medication at a Target store in Minnesota...I'm kindof a detective in my spare time...We went to Pei Wei and he just cried that he didn't want a divorce.  He really wants to change and he can..THIS time is different.  I told him I wasn't interested because I had been planning on divorcing him for the past 10 years.  He also sent me an email that said that I should be a wife.  And I didn't appreciate that.  He was SOO sorry....(right).  He also tells me I am constantly on my computer....I told him I am sick of hearing that and I will spend my free time doing whatever I feel like.  I can relax however I want.  Mark said his brother in Law describes some people as needing to Man the F&*% Up.  I told Chili willy that I have been waiting for him to Man The F@#$ Up all these years and I realized that I am the one who needs to Man the F@#$ Up.  So that is what I am doing.

Problem is, now that I have to physically go over to the Courthouse and file the papers.  I just forget about it because Chili isn't even here.  Since he begged me to NOT divorce him he has come a few times to visit which makes me mad. I do not run a hotel.  You do NOT come and go as you please.  I told him he is NOT staying here, then when my dad died well, guess who was here. I just didn't have the energy to fight him.  .And how does he have all this money to fly back and forth from Minnesota to SLC?  I don't have that kind of money since I am supporting the family (and buying a new transmission...:).

Grrr,,



No comments:

Post a Comment