Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dentist visit

Highlights of my day is going to the Dentist.  Mark is the greatest dentist and soo funny.  Love to go.  I went to the Dentist for a Check and a Clean.  I got that and I also got a new crown.  A new crown isn't that bad...but I do have to go back again...

Andrew, Abi, and Brooke all went to the Dentist.  Abi went by herself, but Brooke and Andrew went together and I had to go with them.


Andrew waiting his turn

Brooke looking at the X Rays to tell Mark what is wrong with her teeth...






Brooke has the best teeth of the Lewis Family.  Andrew had a cavity and Mark fixed the space between his teeth.  Andrew only has one wisdom tooth...Mark only sees that in people with special needs...Abi's wisdom teeth are not in yet.  No wisdom teeth extraction needed for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment